The EVAL6470PD demonstration board is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and SPIN evaluation software, the board allows the engineer to investigate all the features of the L6470 device. In particular, the board can be used to check the voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6470 parameters in order to fit the application requirements. The 4-layer layout and the PowerSO package allow the top thermal performance to be obtained. The EVAL6470PD supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6470 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- Dual SPI connector (daisy chain configuration suitable)
- SW input
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- High thermal performance (Rthj-a12 °C/W typical)
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.