The EVAL6472PD demonstration board is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the SPIN evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the L6472 device. In particular, the board can be used to regulate the L6472 parameters in order to fit application requirements.
The 4-layer layout and the PowerSo package allow the top thermal performance to be obtained.
The EVAL6472PD supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6472 in the multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- Dual SPI connector (with daisy chain configuration suitable)
- SW input
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- High thermal performance (Rthj-a12 °C/W typical)
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.