The EVAL6480H demonstration board is a high power microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the L6480 device. In particular, the board can be used to check the voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6480 parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
The EVAL6480H supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6480 in multi-motor applications.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- Low Rds(ON)MOSFETs in DPAK package
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- Flexible supply voltage management
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.