The L6482 Discovery is a low cost development tool to explore the L6482 motor controller.
The EVAL6482H-DISC is an ideal starter kit for both beginners and experienced users, it is autonomous and can be used with a software interface, or it can be used with custom firmware thanks to the embedded microcontroller.
Through the available GUI the user can easily set the full configuration of application parameters. The “Plug and Play” tool offers high motor control flexibility thanks to the wide operating voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V and the current capability up to 7.8 Ar.m.s.. It is equipped with LED indicators for specific ready, busy, and error warning.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- Phase current up to 7.8 A r.m.s
- Footprint for external resonator or crystal
- Switch motor input control
- Keys start/left - stop/right - reset
- Ready, busy, error LED indicators
- Spare LED indicators for specific design
- Advanced current control with auto-adaptive decay mode
- Compatible with SPIN family evaluation tool
- Autonomous board due to embedded firmware
- Up to 1/16 microstepping
- Programmable non dissipative overcurrent
- Overtemperature protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.