The L6491 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs, with a 4 A sink and source current capability.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing a microcontroller or DSP.
An integrated comparator is available for fast overcurrent protection, and is also suited for other functions such overtemperature, etc.
The EVAL6491HB board allows evaluating all of the L6491 features while driving a power switch with voltage rating up to 600 V in TO-220 or TO-247 packages.
The board allows easily selecting and modifying the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver's performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application's components.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity: 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink
- Comparator for fault protections
- Smart shutdown function
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Adjustable deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Switching times 15 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Effective fault protection
- Flexible, easy and fast design
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.