The L6491 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs, with a 4 A sink and source current capability.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing a microcontroller or DSP.
An integrated comparator is available for fast overcurrent protection, and is also suited for other functions such overtemperature, etc.
The EVAL6491HB board allows evaluating all of the L6491 features while driving a power switch with voltage rating up to 600 V in TO-220 or TO-247 packages.
The board allows easily selecting and modifying the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver's performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application's components.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity: 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink
- Comparator for fault protections
- Smart shutdown function
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Adjustable deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Switching times 15 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Effective fault protection
- Flexible, easy and fast design
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。