The L6494L is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs.
Both device outputs can sink 2.5 A and source 2 A, making the L6494L particularly suited for medium and high capacity power MOSFETs\IGBTs.
The integrated bootstrap diode as well as all of the integrated features of this driver make the application's PCB design simpler and more compact, and help reducing the overall bill of material.
The EVAL6494L board allows evaluating all of the L6494L features while driving a power switch in the TO-220 or TO-247 package.
The board allows easily to select and modify the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application components.
- Driver current capability: 2 A source, 2.5 A sink
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Single input and shutdown pin
- Adjustable deadtime
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- UVLO on both high-side and low-side sections
- dV/dt immunity: 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Flexible, easy and fast design
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。