The EVSPIN32F0602S1 board is a 3-phase complete inverter based on the STSPIN32F0602 controller, which embeds a 3-phase 600 V gate driver and a Cortex-M0 STM32 MCU. The power stage features STD18N65M5 MOS, but can be populated with any IGBT or Power MOSFET in DPAK or powerFLAT 8x8 HV package.
The board has a single-shunt sensing topology, and both the field-oriented control (FOC) and sensored or sensorless 6-step control can be implemented. This allows driving permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
The evaluation board is compatible with a wide range input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC, and includes a power supply stage with the VIPER06XS in flyback configuration to generate +15 V and +3.3 V supply voltage required by the application.
Debug and configuration of FW can be performed with standard STM32 tools through the detachable STLINK-debugger. SWD and UART TX-RX connectors are also available.
- Input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC
- STD18N65M5 MOS power stage featuring:
- VDS @ TJmax = 710 V
- RDS(on) max.= 0.220 Ω
- Overcurrent threshold set to 8.5 Apeak
- Dual footprint for IGBT/MOSFET package:
- PowerFlat 8x8 HV
- Single-shunt current sensing, suitable for:
- Sensored or sensorless 6-step algorithm
- Single-shunt vector (FOC) algorithm
- Smart shutdown overcurrent protection
- Digital Hall sensors and encoder input
- Bus voltage sensing
- 15 V VCC and 3.3 V VDD supplies
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1
- Easy user interface with buttons and trimmer
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。