The STEVAL-ESC002V1 board is a very compact and ready to use Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) reference design. The board can easily fit any small and light drone for racing or surveying purposes, and is also highly suitable for any three-phase BLDC application requiring a small form factor, minimal BoM, and high speed rotation performance.
Together with the companion firmware package (STSW-ESC002V1), it represents a solution for sensorless voltage mode six-step driving.
The heart of the board is the STSPIN32F0A advanced 3-phase brushless motor controller that embeds an STM32 Cortex®-M0® microcontroller, voltage regulators, signal conditioning circuitry and gate drivers in a small 7x7 mm² QFN package. The power stage is based on the 2.8 mΩ low resistance, high speed STL140N6F7 MOSFETs, designed with STripFET™ F7 technology and able to deliver up to 20 A of continuous current.
- Very compact and light design
- Designed for sensorless six-step driving
- 2S to 6S LiPo battery pack
- Output current up to 20 ARMS
- Pre-configured firmware package (STSW-ESC002V1)
- BEMF sensing through OpAmps embedded in STSPIN32F0A
- Embedded bootloader through UART interface
- Overcurrent protection
- Battery voltage sensing
- RGB LED
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- Compliant with Directive 2006/66/EC
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。