The STEVAL-IHM029V2 is a low-cost universal motor control evaluation board designed for the home appliance market, with particular focus on vacuum cleaners, food processors and power tools. This system features the 20-pin, 8-bit STM8S103F2 microcontroller running at 16 MHz (user-trimmable internal RC clock), featuring 4 KB of Flash memory, a 10-bit A/D converter, 8/16 bit timers, communication interfaces and 640 bytes of E2PROM. The power supply circuitry features the VIPer16L, an off-line converter with an 800 V avalanche-rugged power section, operating at 60 kHz.
The STEVAL-IHM029V2 especially targets vacuum cleaner applications with power up to 900 W and fulfills the requirements of the 2009/125/EC EU directive, applicable starting in September 2017, thanks to the T1235T, a 12 A 800 V high performance Triac. The motor control is based on phase-angle.
In order to limit in-rush current and possible current peaks, the evaluation board features a soft-start routine and a smooth power change function. The board passed the pre-compliance tests for EMC directives IEC 61000-4-4 (burst up to 8 kV) and IEC 61000-4-5 (surge up to 2 kV). In standby mode, the STEVAL-IHM029V2 has an overall power consumption below 300 mW.
- Input voltage range: 90-265 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 12 VDC / 5 VDC auxiliary power supply based on the VIPer16L in buck converter topology
- Total power consumption below 300 mW in standby mode
- Maximum output power: 1500 W
- 20-pin, 8-bit STM8S103F2 MCU as main controller
- Employs zero-voltage switching (ZVS) to synchronize MCU events with the voltage mains
- Motor driven by T1235T Triac in phase-angle control
- 5 power levels and standby mode selectable by potentiometer
- 5 LEDs to display the power level of the board
- “RUN” LED to indicate the board is functioning
- Standard in-circuit programming connector
- IEC 61000-4-4 pre-compliance test passed (burst up to 8 kV)
- IEC 61000-4-5 pre-compliance test passed (surge up to 2 kV)
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。