The STEVAL-IHM033V1 is a control stage demonstration board based on the STM32F100CB microcontroller. The board has been designed as an evaluation environment for motor control.
The demonstration board can be used together with the STM32 PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v3.0 and an STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) for a complete motor control evaluation and development platform.
- Compact size
- Based on STMicroelectronics ARM™ Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F100CB microcontroller
- Connector for interfacing with any STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) with alternate functions (current reference, current limitation/regulation, method selection, current boost)
- Compatible with sinusoidal and trapezoidal control
- Insulated USART communication interface
- Non-insulated UUSCI interface (see STEVAL-PCC009V4)
- External oscillator
- Reset button
- SWD for programming/debugging
- DAC outputs test points
|CARD||Industrial||Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。