The STEVAL-IHM039V1 demonstration board is a control stage based on STMicroelectronics's ARM™ Cortex™-M4 core-based STM32F415ZGT6 microcontroller featuring single and dual motor control.
It can be used together with the STM32 PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v3.2 and two of the possible STMicroelectronics's evaluation power boards provided with MC connectors for a complete dual motor control evaluation and development platform.
With dedicated hardware features, the STEVAL-IHM039V1 demonstration board is designed to help developers to evaluate ST devices and to develop their own applications.
- Two fully featured MC connectors for interfacing with any of the possible STMicroelectronics's evaluation power boards
- JTAG, SWD and trace debug support
- Mini-USB connector for isolated virtual COM port
- USB 2.0 full speed connection
- 240 x 320 TFT color LCD
- Joystick with 4 LEDs and 4-direction control and selector
- Reset plus three user buttons
- Five 5 V power supply sources: 2-way screw connector, power jack,
- 2 USB connectors (one isolated)
- Boot from user Flash or system memory
- CAN 2.0 A/B compliant connection
- I2C connection
- RS-232 channel with RTS/CTS handshake support
- Extension connectors for daughterboard or wrapping area board
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。