The STEVAL-IHM041V1 demonstration board is a Triac-based phase angle control for universal motor speed control using an STM8S103F3P6, 8-bit microcontroller, to set the conduction angle of the Triac.
The STEVAL-IHM041V1 demonstration board may be operated in either open loop mode or in closed loop speed control mode, with an AC tach, Hall sensor or opto-sensor feedback.
The open loop mode may also be used as a lamp dimmer.
The STEVAL-IHM041V1 demonstration board is designed to operate from a 120 V/60 Hz mains, but may be easily modified to operate on other mains voltages by changing components in the power supply and motor voltage sensing circuits. Suggested component values for 230 V/50 Hz mains voltages are shown in the relevant bill of materials.
- Input voltage 120 V/60 Hz
- Motor current: 7 A RMS
- Phase control for universal motor drive
- Open loop or closed loop speed regulation
- Voltage and current sensing, for sensorless operation (optional)
- Debug outputs
- AC tach, Hall sensor or opto-sensor for speed feedback
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。