The STEVAL-SPIN3204 three-phase brushless DC motor driver board is based on the STSPIN32F0B 3-phase BLDC controller with triple half-bridge gate driver, single shunt resistor current sensing topology and programmable overcurrent protection.
The motor controller system-in-package includes an STM32F031C6 microcontroller ready to execute 6-step, field oriented control (FOC) and other advanced driving algorithms in the firmware, which can be downloaded onto the chip flash memory via the board USB port.
The board is designed to help you test and develop motor control designs for applications such as power tools, home appliances, fans and pumps, with a flexible evaluation platform that even allows you to toggle between external sensor and sensorless position feedback data methods.
- Input voltage from 7 to 45 V
- Output current up to 15 ARMS
- Power stage based on STD140N6F7 MOSFET
- Embedded 3.3 V buck regulator
- Embedded 12 V LDO regulator
- Single shunt current sensing
- Digital Hall sensors and encoder input
- Overcurrent comparator
- Bus voltage sensing
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1
- Easy user interface with buttons and trimmer
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。