The STEVAL-IFP017V3 is an evaluation board designed to analyze the features of L6362A, including fast demagnetization, reverse polarity, overload, overtemperature, ground and supply open wire protections.
The highly robust design of the L6362A allows the STEVAL-IFP017V3 to meet IEC 61000-4-4 (burst), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and EN60947-5-2/IEC 61000-4-5 (surge) without additional external components.
The STEVAL-IFP017V3 offers dedicated input and output screw connectors to facilitate easy and flexible connections for user requirements. The on-board red and green LEDs signal the IC status.
On the STEVAL-IFP017V3, the exposed pad of the L6362A is connected to an electrically floating copper area which acts as a heatsink.
- Operating voltage from 7 to 36 V
- Operating current up to 300 mA
- Configurable in push-pull, high-side or low-side
- Overcurrent protection with cutoff function
- Overtemperature protection
- Suitable to drive R, L and C loads
- Delayed cutoff for quick charging of capacitive loads
- Able to handle up to 500 mJ inductive loads
- Full reverse polarity protection on VCC, GND, OUTH, OUTL and I/Q pins
- Green device status LED (ON or OFF)
- Red diagnostic LEDs for:
- cutoff and overtemperature events
- Supports COM1, COM2 and COM3
- Meets IEC 61000-4-4 (burst), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and EN60947-5-2/IEC 61000-4-5 (surge) requirements
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||35.0 / 1|