This evaluation board implements an 8-line protected digital input termination with serialized state transfer for Programmable Logic Controllers. It is based on the CLT01-38SQ7 device, which enhances I/O module density by reducing dissipation (78 mW per input) and the number of opto-transistors. A LED driver is embedded in each input section.
Its 6.25 MHz SPI peripheral output serializes the input state transfer to the I/O module controller.
The STEVAL-IFP031V1 evaluation board can be connected in daisy chain with other STEVAL-IFP031V1 evaluation boards.
The adapter board can be placed between the first STEVAL-IFP031V1 evaluation board in the chain and the STEVAL-PCC009V2 STM32x microcontroller evaluation board. This adapter offers two buses: isolated and non-isolated.
- 8 inputs - 8-bit SPI output
- High side input with common ground
- 5 V voltage regulator
- Package: QFN 7 x 7 - 48 L
- 30 V reverse polarity capable
- Adjustable current limiters
- LED output for visual status
- Optional 16-bit mode with parity check, temperature and voltage alarms
- Daisy chain capable
- Power dissipation 78 mW per channel
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.