The STEVAL-IFP034V1 evaluation board is designed to analyze the IPS161H device functionality.
It provides galvanic isolation between the user interface and the power interface through optical isolation implemented with optocouplers OPTO1 for forward signals to the device and OPT2 for diagnostic feedback signals.
IEC 61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5 compliance is achieved by the IPS161H itself and the U1 component (the external TVS between VCC supply rail and power ground).
A dedicated GUI interface helps you test IPS161H functionality. To use it, ensure the STEVAL-IFP034V1 is connected via a 30-way flat cable to a STEVAL-PCC009V2, which is connected via USB to the PC running the GUI.
- Operating voltage range: 8 to 60 V
- Operating current: 0.5 A max
- Programmable cut-off delay time
- Reverse polarity protection
- Galvanic isolation on PCB
- Input pins compatible with VCC rails
- Green LED for channel ON/OFF status
- Red LED for Common Diagnostics on:
- open load in OFF state
- thermal protection
- Microcontroller interface
- Compliant with IEC 61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。