The EVL6564-100W demonstration board implements a 100 W power factor correction (PFC) pre-regulator, continuous power, on a regulated 400 V rail from a wide range mains voltage and provides for the reduction of the mains harmonics, which allows meeting the European EN61000-3-2 or the Japanese JEITA-MITI standard. The regulated output voltage is typically the input for the cascaded isolated DC-DC converter that provides the output rails required by the load.
The board is designed to allow full-load operation in still air.
- PCB type and size: Single-side, 35 µm, CEM-1, 90 x 83 mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- Minimum switching frequency: 40 kHz
- Hold-up time: 10 ms (VDROP after hold-up time is 300 V)
- Line voltage range: 90 to 265 Vac
- Regulated output voltage: 400 V
- Minimum line frequency (fL): 47 Hz
- Maximum 2 fL output voltage ripple: 20 V peak-to-peak
- Minimum estimated efficiency 92% (at Vin = 90 Vac, Pout = 100 W)
- Rated output power: 100 W
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.