This demonstration board is based on the new transition-mode PFC controller L6564H and implements a 100 W, wide-range mains input, PFC pre-conditioner suitable for ballast, adapters, flat screen displays, and all SMPS having to meet IEC61000-3-2 or JEITA-MITI regulations.
The L6564H is a current-mode PFC controller operating in transition mode (TM) which embeds the same features existing in the L6564 with the addition of a high voltage startup source. These functions make the IC especially suitable for applications that must be compliant with energy saving regulations and where the PFC pre-regulator works as the master stage.
The EVAL6564H-100W implements a power factor correction (PFC) pre-regulator 100 W, continuous power, on a regulated 400 V rail from a wide-range mains voltage and providing for the reduction of the mains harmonics, allowing the European EN61000-3-2 or the Japanese JEITA-MITI standard to be met. The regulated output voltage is typically the input for the cascaded isolated DC-DC converter that provides the output rails required by the load.
- Line voltage range: 90 to 265 Vac
- Minimum line frequency (fL): 47 Hz
- Regulated output voltage: 400 V
- Rated output power: 100 W
- Maximum 2fLoutput voltage ripple: 20 V pk-pk
- Hold-up time: 10 ms (VDROPafter hold-up time: 300 V)
- Minimum switching frequency: 40 kHz
- Minimum estimated efficiency: 92% (@ Vin = 90 Vac, POUT = 100 W)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- PCB type and size: single side, 35 μm, CEM-1, 90 x 83 mm
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.