This demonstration board is based on the new transition-mode PFC controller L6564H and implements a 100 W, wide-range mains input, PFC pre-conditioner suitable for ballast, adapters, flat screen displays, and all SMPS having to meet IEC61000-3-2 or JEITA-MITI regulations.
The L6564H is a current-mode PFC controller operating in transition mode (TM) which embeds the same features existing in the L6564 with the addition of a high voltage startup source. These functions make the IC especially suitable for applications that must be compliant with energy saving regulations and where the PFC pre-regulator works as the master stage.
The EVAL6564H-100W implements a power factor correction (PFC) pre-regulator 100 W, continuous power, on a regulated 400 V rail from a wide-range mains voltage and providing for the reduction of the mains harmonics, allowing the European EN61000-3-2 or the Japanese JEITA-MITI standard to be met. The regulated output voltage is typically the input for the cascaded isolated DC-DC converter that provides the output rails required by the load.
- Line voltage range: 90 to 265 Vac
- Minimum line frequency (fL): 47 Hz
- Regulated output voltage: 400 V
- Rated output power: 100 W
- Maximum 2fLoutput voltage ripple: 20 V pk-pk
- Hold-up time: 10 ms (VDROPafter hold-up time: 300 V)
- Minimum switching frequency: 40 kHz
- Minimum estimated efficiency: 92% (@ Vin = 90 Vac, POUT = 100 W)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- PCB type and size: single side, 35 μm, CEM-1, 90 x 83 mm
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EVL6564H-100W|| 4 distributors |