In this data brief of the EVL6566A-75WADP demo board, the main characteristics and features of a 75 W adapter wide-range input mains, powerfactor- corrected AC-DC adapter using the new L6566A controller and the L6563 dedicated to the PFC stage are described.
High efficiency and the very low standby input consumption are highlighted in the following figures and tables. The board is programmed for working at fixed frequency (65 kHz) under nominal condition (19 V at 4 A).
On the secondary side the TSM1014 with a precise voltage reference and the optocoupler SFH617A-4 to transfer the error amplifiers information to the primary side have been used.
- Safety: According to EN60950
- EMI: According to EN55022-Class-B
- PCB single layer: single side, 70 μm, CEM-1, 78x174 mm, Mixed PTH/SMT
- Universal input mains range: 90÷264Vac - Frequency 45 ÷ 65 Hz
- Mains harmonics: Acc. to EN61000-3-2 Class-D
- Output voltage: 19 V@4 A continuous operation
- Overall efficiency: Better than 86%
- Low profile design: 25 mm maximum height
- ST-by mains consumption: Less than 0.25 W @265Vac
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.