The EVLSTRNG-1KW evaluation board is intended for evaluating the STNRG388A digital controller in offline power conversion applications such as EV battery chargers, UPS and industrial power supplies.
The architecture is based on a multiphase interleaved DC/DC converter using the half bridge SAB (“Single Active Bridge”) topology supporting more than 1000 W of power.
The interleaved topology balances the power through 3 parallel stages. Also, the solution delivers high efficiency during the whole load range by enabling one, two or three stages depending on the load.
The STNRG388A power conversion dedicated peripherals (SMEDs) offer the flexibility to drive the interleaved power stages while guaranteeing the correct phase realignment during the activation and deactivation of each stage.
Thanks to the digital core of the STNRG388A, it is also possible to monitor, control and debug the EVLSTRNG-1KW board via a convenient HyperTerminal control.
- Digital controller: STNRG388A
- 3-phase interleaved DC/DC architecture
- Full load power: 1000 W (scalable up to 3 kW)
- Efficiency: more than 94% from 10% to full load
- Peak efficiency: 96.5% at full load
- Stand-by consumption: 425 mW
- Input voltage range: 350 ÷ 420 V dc
- CC/CV output regulation
- Output voltage regulation: 133 V
- Output current regulation: 7.5 A
- Maximum output current for each phase: 2.5 A
- Modular power and control board
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.