The electronic fuses (E-fuses) are integrated circuit protections that can replace conventional fuses or other discrete protection devices.
The STEVAL-EFUSE01 allows full evaluation of the STEF01 E-fuse and is designed to help you test and develop a power path protection to the system.
The STEF01 E-fuse integrates a control circuit and a low on-resistance MOSFET switch and provides a full set of protections, including overcurrent, overvoltage and inrush current. You can adjust UVLO threshold, clamping voltage and overload current limits through mechanical trimmers.
An external MOSFET, driven by the STEF01 gate driver pin, can be mounted to implement a reverse-current blocking circuit. The inrush current can be controlled by the output voltage ramp rate, with the dedicated soft start circuit embedded in the STEF01 device. The STEVAL-EFUSE01 evaluation board lets you easily adjust the output voltage ramp rate at the desired startup time, by changing the Cdv/dt capacitor.
As most applications require a flag to signal that the output voltage is in the correct range, the STEVAL-EFUSE01 features a PG test point for information about the voltage drop on the pass element.
The STEVAL-EFUSE01 also features thermal latch and auto-retry thermal protection modes, selectable through a dedicated jumper configuration.
- Input voltage from 8 to 48 V
- Peak output current up to 6 A
- Enable/Disable/Fault flag pin
- Adjustable undervoltage lockout
- Adjustable output voltage clamp
- Programmable VOUT slew rate control
- Latch or auto-retry jumper-programmable thermal protection
- Power good monitoring flag
- Drives an optional external reverse current protection MOSFET
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant (2012/19/UE RAEE II)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。