The L6562A is a current-mode PFC controller operating in transition mode (TM). With the same pinout as its L6562 predecessor, the L6562A offers improved performance mainly in terms of efficiency and noise immunity.
The STEVAL-ISA102V2 implements an 80 W, wide-range mains input and a PFC pre-conditioner suitable for lighting, adapters, consumer smps, etc.
- Line voltage range: 88 to 265 VAC
- Minimum line frequency (fL): 47 Hz
- Regulated output voltage: 400 V
- Rated output power: 80 W
- Maximum 2fL output voltage ripple: 10 V pk-pk
- Hold-up time: 20 ms (VDROP after hold-up time: 300 V)
- Minimum switching frequency: 35 kHz
- Minimum estimated efficiency: 92% (VIN = 90 VAC, POUT = 80 W)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- PCB type and size: single-side, 35 μm, CEM-1, 108 x 57 mm
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.