The STEVAL-ISA118V1 is an offline power converter in flyback topology with jittered fixed frequency. The board uses the VIPer16, allowing the application to handle up to approximately 6 W over a wide input voltage range, and up to about 10 W in the European single input voltage range.
The VIPer16 can operate with or without an auxiliary winding; both options are implemented on the board. When operating with the auxiliary winding, it can achieve very low standby consumption. Available protection features include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload and open-loop failure protection.
- Offline converter for wide range input voltage
- Output power: up 6 W
- No need for auxiliary winding (selectable option)
- 30 mW standby consumption (with auxiliary winding)
- High efficiency tested in accordance with the ENERGY STAR®active mode method
- EMI test pre-compliant to EN55022 Class B
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。