The STEVAL-ISA119V1 is a dual output buck demonstration board using the VIPER16LD, a new off-line high voltage converter by STMicroelectronics which has been specifically developed for non-isolated SMPS.
Output regulation is easily achieved through a voltage divider to the output voltage.
The VIPER16LD can work with or without an external supply. In the former case, very low standby consumption is possible(< 50 mW at 265 Vac) while in the latter case, the cost and complication of the IC supply network may be reduced.
The other features of the device include an 800 V avalanche-rugged power section, PWM operation at 60 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, limiting current with adjustable set point, on-board soft-start and safe auto-restart after a fault condition.
The available protection features are thermal shutdown with hysteresis and delayed overload protection.
- Input voltage range (VIN): 90 VRMSto 265 VRMS
- Output voltage 1 (VOUT1)= 12 V
- Max output current 1: (IOUT1) = 0.1 A
- Output voltage 2: (VOUT2) = 5 V (through LDO)
- Max output current 2: (IOUT2)= 0.05 A
- Precision of output regulation ΔVOUT_LF= ±5%
- High frequency output voltage ripple ΔVOUT_HF= 50 mV
- Max ambient operating temperature TA= 60 °C
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。