The STEVAL-ISA135V1 is a 12 V - 4 W power supply in isolated flyback topology based on the VIPer06HS, a new offline high voltage converter having, as main features: 800 V avalanche rugged power section, PWM operation at 115 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, cycle-by-cycle current limit with adjustable set point, on-board soft-start and safe auto-restart after a fault condition.
- AC main input voltage: VIN 85 VAC - 265 VAC
- Main frequency: fL 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Output voltage: VOUT 12 V
- Max output current: IOUT 333 mA
- Precision of output regulation: ΔVOUT_LF ±5 %
- High frequency output voltage ripple: ΔVOUT_HF 50 mV
- Min active mode efficiency: ηAV 71 %
- Max ambient operating temperature: TAMB 60 ºC
- Thermal shutdown with hysteresis
- Delayed overload protection
- Open loop failure protection (if auxiliary winding is used)
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.