The STEVAL-ISA140V1 is a 15 W wide range evaluation board based on the Viper37HE. It is designed as an example of an isolated auxiliary power supply.
The board and the transformer were designed and optimized in order to have a very compact size evaluation board.
- AC Main Input voltage range: 100 VACto 265 VAC
- Mains frequency (fL): 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Output voltage typ: 12 V
- Output current: 1.25 A
- Output ripple voltage: 50 mV
- Rated output power: 15 W
- Input power in standby @230 VAC: 50 mW
- Active mode efficiency: 78%
- Ambient operating temperature: 60 °C
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.