The STEVAL-ISA142V1 product evaluation board implements a 50 W, wide-range mains input, power factor-corrected power supply suitable for all low power applications requiring a high power factor, such as lighting applications and LED power supplies. Use of the low-cost L6564 combined with simple flyback topology provide a very competitive solution.
- Line voltage range: 90 to 265 VAC
- Minimum line frequency (fl): 47-63 Hz
- Minimum switching frequency: 44 KHz
- Reflected voltage: 140 V
- Regulated output voltage: 24 V
- Rated output power: 50 W
- Power factor (load ≥ 50%): 0.9 minimum
- Minimum efficiency at full load: 88%
- Maximum 2 fl output voltage ripple: 1.1 V pk-pk (VIN=230 VAC, Pout=50 W)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- Conducted EMI: in accordance with EN55022 class-B
- PCB type and size: single-sided, 35 um, CEM-1, 140 x 60 mm
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.