The STEVAL-ISA183V1 evaluation board implements a 16 W triple output power supply designed in quasi-resonant flyback topology, specifically designed as an auxiliary PSU for air conditioning systems.
The core of the application is the VIPER35LD high voltage converter from the VIPerPlus product family which integrates an 800 V rugged power MOSFET with a quasi-resonant PWM current-mode control.
The power supply provides an isolated 12 V / 1 A output a two non-isolated outputs, 15 V / 200 mA and 5 V / 200 mA respectively.
Other key features include high conversion efficiency, the extremely low consumption at no-load and at minimum operative output conditions and excellent EMI performance using a low cost input filter.
All of these features are concentrated in a small PCB footprint and a minimal bill of materials.
- AC main input voltage range : 175 VAC to 275 VAC
- Triple output voltages: 12 V - 1 A (isolated), 15 V - 200 mA (non-isolated), 5 V - 200 mA (non-isolated), continuous operation
- High performance at low load conditions: < 50 mW at no-load condition and < 1.5 W input power at minimum operative output power (0.91 W)
- Efficiency at full load: > 81%
- EMI: According to EN55022-Class-B, using low cost input filter
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-ISA183V1|| 3 distributors |
|EAR99||ITALY||-||49.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
49.0 / 1
Country of Origin
Board production status