The STEVAL-ISA185V1 is a product evaluation board based on the ST synchronous step-down switching regulator A6985F3V3, which can deliver up to 0.5 A and, with its 100% duty cycle ability to withstand cold crank events and wide input operating voltage range, renders the A6985F3V3 the ideal choice for battery-powered automotive systems. Synchronous rectification helps achieve higher efficiency at full load as well as application compactness, while high-frequency switching (programmable up to 2 MHz) helps to reduce the cost and size of power passive components while remaining outside the AM band.
The device can operate in low consumption mode (LCM) with a quiescent current of 30 µA, hence ensuring the high efficiency under light load condition required in typical car body applications that are active during car parking. A low noise mode (LNM) can be selected to meet the requirements of infotainment applications with forced PWM mode under all load conditions.
The default board configuration is LCM active, 2 MHz switching frequency, high ISKIP current and the switchover feature enabled, but all of these settings can be easily changed so the user can evaluate different application scenarios.
- AECQ100 qualification
- 0.5 A DC output current
- 4 V to 38 V operating input voltage
- Low consumption mode or low noise mode
- Programmable ISKIP current
- 30 μA IQ at light load (LCM VIN = 12 V)
- 8 μA IQ-SHTDWN
- Adjustable f SW (250 kHz - 2 MHz)
- Fixed output voltage VOUT = 3.3 V
- Embedded output voltage supervisor
- Adjustable soft-start time
- Internal current limiting
- Overvoltage protection
- Output voltage sequencing
- Peak current mode architecture
- RDS(on)HS = 360 mΩ ; RDS(on)LS = 150 mΩ
- Thermal shutdown
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。