The STEVAL-ISA95V1 evaluation board implements a wide range mains buck converter (5 V / 0.36 A) developed for general purpose applications.
The design is built around the VIPer11 off-line high voltage converter from the VIPerPlus family, which intelligently integrates an 800 V rugged power MOSFET with a current-mode control PWM.
The main characteristics of the evaluation board are its single layer, small size and minimal BoM, high efficiency and low standby consumption.
- Universal AC main input voltage range: 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Output range: 5 V / 0.36 A
- Rated output power: 1.8 W
- Input power in standby at 230 VAC: less than 18 mW
- Active mode efficiency: > 65%
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.