The STEVAL-ISB044V1 evaluation kit has been designed for devices, such as smartphones or tablets, requiring high power levels.
It supports wireless battery charging up to 15 W.
The embedded STWBC-EP digital controller transmitter is based on a cost-effective half-bridge topology providing external interfaces via UART and I²C.
The kit also includes STWBC-EP firmware, a graphical interface for debug, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
There are specific tools for the STEVAL-ISB044V1 available on www.st.com which give runtime information, such as the power delivered, the regulation error or the protocol status as well as parameter tuning.
- STWBC-EP digital controller
- 15 W output power
- Qi MP-A10 reference design
- WPC Qi1.2.3 standard compliant
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Accurate power control
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, IC, firmware and tools)
- 2-layer PCB for easy design
- Flash memory-based
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。