The evaluation board supports wireless battery charging of Qi-compliant devices up to 15 W. It also supports proprietary fast charging modes up to 10 W.
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 transmitter is based on the STWBC-MC and features a cost-effective half bridge topology, offering external interface via UART.
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 evaluation kit is a full solution, complete with boards, firmware, a GUI for debugging, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
Tools for STEVAL-ISB047V1 are available on www.st.com, and allow users to access runtime information such as power delivered, regulation error and protocol status. Parameters can also be adjusted with these tools.
- STWBC-MC digital controller
- MP-A15 3-coil array
- 15 W potential power
- Flexible input voltage: 5 to 20 V from USB-C or DC jack
- 5 W mode when connected to 5 V USB input or DC jack
- Fixed frequency operation
- WPC Qi1.2.4 standard certified
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, schematics, PCB layout, firmware and tools)
- 2-layer PCB
- Low standby power consumption
- Flash memory based
- CE certified
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。