The STDES-FANPRE01 has a circular form factor (inner diameter 10 mm, outer diameter 32 mm), and is designed to provide predictive maintenance and condition monitoring data in typical fan and small motor applications.
It is driven by the STM32F412CE microcontroller, with an on-board ST715 LDO to power the digital ICs, IIS2DH accelerometer to acquire vibration data for frequency domain and time domain analyses, STTS751 temperature sensor to monitor bearing temperature trends during operation, and a driving circuit based on the STL6N3LLH6 Power MOSFET driven by PWM signals.
The board also offers an ST-LinkV3 programming connector with Virtual COM interface, and a connector with three different serial interfaces to allow connection with a host controller or other board.
The firmware contains algorithms to derive vibration power spectra and acceleration peak and RMS data, which can in turn be used to signal the status of equipment operating conditions (GOOD, WARNING, ALARM).
- Compact solution for predictive maintenance and condition monitoring based on 3D accelerometer and contact temperature sensor
- Main components:
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller
- 3D MEMS accelerometer
- Contact temperature sensor
- LDO regulator output 3.3 V, 85 mA
- N-Channel 30 V Power MOSFET
- Embedded firmware developed for sensor data acquisition, predictive maintenance algorithm, and motor speed calculation
- SWD connector for debugging and programming
- Expansion connector for serial data transfer to host unit
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STDES-FANPRE01||没有经销商，请联系我们的销售办事处||IIS2DH, STTS751, ST715, STL6N3LLH6, STM32F412CE||