The STEVAL-FCU001V1 is designed to support quadcopter drone designers.
A complete sample firmware project allows the designer to begin flying small or medium sized quadcopters (with brushed or brushless DC motors) immediately and evaluate the performance of the IMU sensors under real flight conditions.
The FCU can be controlled by a standard external remote controller (PWM input interface) or by a smartphone or tablet through the on-board Bluetooth low energy module (CE, FCC, ARIB, BQE certified).
Magnetometer and pressure sensors are also embedded to support 3D navigation applications.
SWD, I²C and USART connectors are available for firmware development and debugging, and to support additional external sensors or RF modules.
- Compact flight controller unit (FCU) evaluation board complete with sample firmware for a small or medium sized quadcopter
- On-board LiPo 1-cell battery charger
- Possibility to directly drive 4 DC brushed motors through the low voltage on-board MOSFET or alternatively use external ESC for DC brushless motor configuration
- Main components:
- STM32F401 – 32-bit MCU with ARM® Cortex®
- LSM6DSL – iNEMO intertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- LIS2MDL – High performance 3D magnetometer
- LPS22HD – MEMS pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- SPBTLE-RF – Very low power module for Bluetooth Smart v4.1
- STL6N3LLH6 - N-channel 30 V, 6 A STripFET H6 Power MOSFET
- STC4054 - 800 mA standalone linear Li-Ion battery charger
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.