AutoDevKit allows you to save time an effort when prototyping concepts or designs for complex automotive applications by generating custom firmware code and pin-assignments across a suite of functional boards, using SPC5-Studio as your integrated development environment (IDE).
The AEK-CON-5SLOTS1 interface board provides a set of 4x37 extension connectors that allow you to reconfigure the pin assignments for ADC, LIN, Timers, DSPI, GPIO, and other standard peripherals on the SPC5x Discovery control board connector for compatibility with AutoDevKit functional boards with different connector pin assignments.
- Fast and easy extension of 4x37 connector on SPC5x discovery boards
- Single female connector to plug the board onto an SPC5x 4x37 connector
- Two male connectors with same outputs as 4x37 connector
- Two configurable male connectors 4x37 whose pins can be reassigned to connect different functional boards
- Additional ground and 5V pins
- Bare section available on the board for specific application purposes
- Female-to-female jump wire set included
- Part of the AutoDevKit initiative
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.