The ST485A is a low power, high speed transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communications. The device contains one driver and one receiver in half duplex configuration. The ST485A draws 3 mA (typ.) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers. It operates from a single 5 V supply.
Driver is short-circuit current limited and is protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that place the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees a logic high output if both inputs are open circuit.
The ST485A is designed for bi-directional data communications or multipoint bus transmission lines.
- Latch-up free up to 500 mA
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- Operate from single 5 supply
- 70mV typical input hysteresis
- Low supply current: 5 mA max
- Designed for RS 485 interface applications
- High data rate > 30 Mbps
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power off
- ±4 kV ESD protection
- -7 to 12 common mode input voltage range
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Autoshutdown||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty||更多信息|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-8||-40||85||-||MOROCCO||0.82 / 1k||