The STUSB4700 is a new family of USB power delivery controllers communicating over Type-C™ configuration channel pin (CC) to negotiate a given amount of power to be sourced to an inquiring consumer device.
The STUSB4700 addresses provider/DFP devices such as notebooks, tablets and AC adapters. The device can handle any connections to a sink or DRP without any MCU control, from the device attachment to power negotiation, including VBUS discharge and protections.
- USB power delivery (PD) controller
- Type-C attach and cable orientation detection
- Single role: provider
- Full hardware solution - no software
- I2C interface + interrupt (optional connection to MCU)
- Supports up to 5 power data objects (PDO)
- Configurable start-up profiles
- Integrated VBUS voltage monitoring
- Internal and/or external VBUS discharge path
- Short-to-VBUS protections on CC pins (22 V)
- High voltage protections on VBUS pins (28 V)
- High and/or low voltage power supply:
- VSYS = [3.0 V; 5.5 V]
- VDD = [4.1 V; 22 V]
- Automotive grade available
- Fully compatible with:
- USB Type-C™ rev 1.2
- USB PD rev 2.0
- Certification test ID 1030023
|VFQFPN 4X4X1 24L WF||汽车||Ecopack3|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.