The L2G2IS is a two-axis MEMS gyroscope for optical image stabilization applications.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the application through an SPI digital interface.
The unique sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The L2G2IS is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate over a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±100 dps / ±200 dps full-scale range
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs
- 3- and 4-wire SPI digital interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Power-down and sleep modes for smart power saving
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||WFLGA 2.3X2.3X0.7 16L||-||-||PHILIPPINES||1.69 / 1k|