The L3GD20H is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface able to provide the measured angular rate to the external world through digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by ST to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The L3GD20H has a full scale of ±245/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user selectable bandwidth.
The L3GD20H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Wide extended operating temperature range (from -40 °C to 85 °C)
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Low power consumption
- Embedded power-down
- Sleep mode
- Fast turn-on and wake-up
- Three selectable full scales up to 2000 dps
- 16 bit rate value data output
- 8 bit temperature data output
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 dedicated lines (1 interrupt, 1 data ready)
- User enable integrated high-pass filters
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded 32 levels of 16 bit data output FIFO
- High shock survivability
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。