The LSM6DSL is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 0.65 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSL supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 4 kbyte for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DSL has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DSL the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DSL is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.4 mA in combo normal mode and 0.65 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 4 kbyte based on features set
- Compliant with Android K, L, and M
- Hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI & I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion and tilt function
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。