The LSM9DS1 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor, a 3D digital angular rate sensor, and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
The LSM9DS1 has a linear acceleration full scale of ±2g/±4g/±8/±16 g, a magnetic field full scale of ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss and an angular rate of ±245/±500/±2000 dps.
The LSM9DS1 includes an I2C serial bus interface supporting standard and fast mode (100 kHz and 400 kHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
Magnetic, accelerometer and gyroscope sensing can be enabled or set in power-down mode separately for smart power management.
The LSM9DS1 is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels, 3 magnetic field channels
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate full scale
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 1.9 V to 3.6 V
- “Always-on” eco power mode down to 1.9 mA
- Programmable interrupt generators
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- Position and motion detection functions
- Click/double-click recognition
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
LSM6DSOX IMU embeds a Machine Learning Core able to run with only 5 uA, to pre-process and classify information coming from its internal gyro and accelerometer plus up to 4 external sensors to save system-level power since the main MCU can be put in sleep mode for significant amount of time.
A bridge between the sensor on the motherboard and your laptop
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.