The Arm® Cortex®-M7-based STM32H7 MCU series leverages ST’s Non-Volatile-Memory (NVM) technology to reach the industry’s highest benchmark scores for Cortex-M-based microcontrollers with up to 1327 DMIPS/ 3224 CoreMark executing from embedded Flash memory.
The STM32H7 series includes three product line groups:
Dual-core lines: Arm® Cortex®-M7 and Cortex®-M4 cores can respectively run up to 480 MHz and 240 MHz enabling more processing and application partitioning. Dual-core STM32H7 product lines are available with an embedded SMPS for improved dynamic power efficiency.
- STM32H747/757: TFT-LCD, MIPI-DSI, JPEG codec
- STM32H745/755: TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, optional industrial temperature grade from -40°C to 125°C ambient temperature
Single-core lines: single-core Cortex®-M7 offers either great performance at 550 MHz or a unique combination of performance and power saving at 280 MHz and 34 µA (typ) in STOP mode.
- STM32H723/733: 550 MHz, TFT-LCD, Ethernet, dual Octo-SPI with on-the-fly decryption
- STM32H725/735: 550 MHz, TFT-LCD, Ethernet, dual Octo-SPI with on-the-fly decryption, SMPS
- STM32H743/753: 480 MHz, TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, Ethernet
- STM32H742: 480 MHz, Ethernet
- STM32H7A3/7B3: 280 MHz, highest memory integration, TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, Chrom-GRC™, optional embedded SMPS, dual Octo-SPI with on-the-fly decryption
Value lines: With an embedded 128 Kbytes Flash memory, the STM32H750/B0 MCUs are cost-effective STM32H7 devices.
- STM32H750: 480 MHz, 128 Kbytes of Flash, 1 Mbyte RAM, Ethernet, dual Quad-SPI
- STM32H7B0: 280 MHz, 128 Kbytes of Flash organized in 8 Kbytes sectors for flexible over the Air upgrade,
1.4 Mbytes RAM, dual Octo-SPI with On-the-fly decryption
- STM32H730: 550 MHz, 128 Kbytes of Flash, 564 Kbytes RAM, Ethernet, dual Quad-SPI, SMPS on some versions
STM32H7 devices embedding a crypto/hash processor support security services such as Secure Firmware Install and Secure Boot – Secure Firmware Upgrade enabling the installation of new application codes in a secured manner.
The STM32H7 single-core and value lines are pin-to-pin compatible with the STM32F7 series of very high-performance MCUs and STM32F4 series of high-performance MCUs for the most common packages (*).
(*): see datasheet for the specific case of 100-pin packages
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.
Discover STMicroelectronics TouchGFX Demo running on new STM32H735G-DK, and learn more about the STM32H725/35 Graphics features.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
- 免费TouchGFX GUI软件与开箱即用的开发套件STM32H735G-DK相结合，在开发下一个嵌入式UI时，无需外部RAM。TouchGFX图形框架的STM32Cube扩展包（X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX）和TouchGFX Designer编程工具都是免费提供的。