The STM32H7x5 lines of microcontrollers combine the performance of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 (with double-precision floating point unit) up to 480 MHz and the Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with single-precision floating point unit) up to 240 MHz, with optional extended ambient temperature range up to 125 °C.
- 480 MHz fCPU on the Cortex-M7 and 240 MHz on the Cortex-M4, 3224 CoreMark / 1327 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
STM32H755 MCUs include the following additional security features:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming.
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize the power efficiency.
- Embedded SMPS to scale down the supply voltage. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases.
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY).
- 145 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off) and SMPS
- 2.43 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 460 nA typical in VBAT mode with RTC (low-power mode)
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ boosts graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC, camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 480 MHz on the 16-bit high-resolution timer
The STM32H7x5 provides from 1 to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 1 Mbyte of SRAM with the following architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 64, 288 or 512 Kbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 144- to 240-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
*Maximum extended temperature range: 125° C ambient / 140° C junction temperature. Dedicated part numbers.
B-U585I-IOT02A探索套件为STM32U585AI微控制器提供了一个完整的演示和开发平台, 配备Arm® Cortex®-M33内核、Arm® TrustZone®、Armv8-M主线安全扩展、2 Mb Flash存储、786 Kb SRAM存储，以及智能外设资源。