The STM32H750 Value line offers the performance of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 400 MHz at an affordable price point by trimming embedded Flash to the essential. The STM32H750 Value line offer the lowest price point ever for the STM32H7 Series.
At 400 MHz fCPU, the STM32H750 Value line delivers 2020 CoreMark /856 DMIPS performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache. The DSP instruction set and the double-precision FPU enlarge the range of addressable applications. External memory can be used with no performance penalty thanks to the L1 cache (16 Kbytes + 16 Kbytes of I-cache and D-cache).
The STM32H750 integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES-128, -192 and -256 encryption, with support for GCM and CCM, Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-2) algorithms. It also. It also includes security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming or firmware upgrades in the field.
The multi-power domain architecture allows the different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize the power efficiency. In addition to the main regulator featuring voltage scaling to supply the core in different voltage ranges during Run and Stop modes, the device also embeds a USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY) and a backup regulator.
The maximum junction temperature supported is up to 125 °C, allowing to leverage the full core and peripheral performance even when the ambient temperature increases.
- 263 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 4 µA in Standby mode (low-power mode)
The new LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support takes advantage of the Chrom‑ART Accelerator™. This graphics accelerator creates content twice as fast as the core alone. As well as efficient 2-D raw data copy, additional functions are supported by the Chrom-ART Accelerator such as image format conversion or image blending (image mixing with some transparency). As a result, the Chrom-ART Accelerator boosts graphics content creation and saves the processing bandwidth of the MCU core for the rest of the application. In addition, the STM32H50 Value line embeds a JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU which remains available for other tasks.
- Audio: Two dedicated audio PLLs, three full-duplex I²S interfaces, a new serial audio interface (SAI) supporting time-division multiplex (TDM) mode and a DFSDM (digital filters for sigma-delta modulators or MEMS microphone).
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including four USARTs in addition to four UARTs running at up to 12.5 Mbit/s, one low-power UART, six SPIs running at up to 100 Mbit/s, four I²C interfaces running at up to 1 MHz with a new optional digital filter capability, two FD-CAN, two SDIO, USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with an on-chip PHY and a USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI, Ethernet MAC, SPDIF-IN, HDMI-CEC, camera interface, single wire protocol interface and MDIO slave.
- Analog: Two 12-bit DACs, three fast ADCs reaching 16-bit maximum resolution (3.6 Msamples/s), 22 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 400 MHz on the 16-bit high-resolution timer. Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, and supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories or using the Dual-mode Quad-SPI to allow code execution from an external serial Flash memory. An analog true random number generator.
The STM32H750 Value line provides 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1 Mbyte of SRAM with a scattered architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 512 Kbytes, 288 Kbytes and 64 Kbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and LQFP100, UFBGA176 and TFBGA240-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!