The STM32F042x4/x6 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 32 Kbytes of Flash memory and 6 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (one I2C, two SPIs/one I2S, one HDMI CEC and two USARTs), one USB Full-speed device (crystal-less), one CAN, one 12-bit ADC, four 16-bit timers, one 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F042x4/x6 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F042x4/x6 microcontrollers include devices in seven different packages ranging from 20 pins to 48 pins with a die form also available upon request. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
These features make the STM32F042x4/x6 microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, hand-held equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms and HVACs.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 16 to 32 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 6 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital and I/Os supply: VDD= 2 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA= from VDDto 3.6 V
- Selected I/Os: VDDIO2= 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Internal 48 MHz oscillator with automatic trimming based on ext. synchronization
- Up to 38 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 24 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability and 8 with independent supply VDDIO2
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 10 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Up to 14 capacitive sensing channels for touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Nine timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six channel PWM output
- One 32-bit and four 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- One I2C interface supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus and wakeup
- Two USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control, one with ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, one with I2S interface multiplexed
- CAN interface
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface, able to run from internal 48 MHz oscillator and with BCD and LPM support
- HDMI CEC, wakeup on header reception
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
|WLCSP 36L DIE 445 P 0.4 MM||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。