STM32G0 入门级 Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU
- STM32G0x0 超值系列在传统的8位和16位市场中具有很强的竞争力，并通过嵌入精确的内部时钟进一步节省了成本。它帮用户省去了管理不同的架构的需求，以及相关的开发开销。
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
How to get started on the 8-pin STM32G0 MCU
- Order the STM32G0316-DISCO discovery kit for 8-pin STM32G0 MCUs which includes an individual and breakable STM32 SO8 to DIL8 module
- Download the STM32CubeG0 embedded software package containing Hypertext Application Language (HAL), low-layer APIs, and middleware.
- Install our STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool supporting pinout configuration, code generation and a power-consumption calculator.
- Get started with one of the many examples provided or build your own project!
Need help ? A full range of online courses for STM32G0 MCUs, instructions and specific information are available to support your application development