The ultra-low-power STM32L062x8 microcontrollers incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB 2.0 crystal-less) with the high-performance Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (64 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 2 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 8 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The STM32L062x8 devices provide high power efficiency for a wide range of performance. It is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, an internal voltage adaptation and several low-power modes.
The STM32L062x8 devices offer several analog features, one 12-bit ADC with hardware oversampling, one DAC, two ultra-low-power comparators, AES, several timers, one low-power timer (LPTIM), three general-purpose 16-bit timers and one basic timer, one RTC and one SysTick which can be used as timebases. They also feature two watchdogs, one watchdog with independent clock and window capability and one window watchdog based on bus clock.
Moreover, the STM32L062x8 devices embed standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, one SPI, two USARTs, a low-power UART (LPUART), and a crystal-less USB. The devices offer up to 14 capacitive sensing channels to simply add touch sensing functionality to any application.
The STM32L062x8 also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
The ultra-low-power STM32L062x8 devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +125 °C temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 to 125 °C temperature range
- 0.27 µA Standby mode (2 wakeup pins)
- 0.4 µA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 0.8 µA Stop mode + RTC + 8-Kbyte RAM retention
- 88 µA/MHz in Run mode
- 3.5 µs wakeup time (from RAM)
- 5 µs wakeup time (from Flash memory)
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ with MPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max.
- 0.95 DMIPS/MHz
- 64-Kbyte Flash memory with ECC
- 8-Kbyte RAM
- 2 Kbytes of data EEPROM with ECC
- 20-byte backup register
- Sector protection against R/W operation
- Up to 29 fast I/Os (25 I/Os 5V tolerant)
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-safe, low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High speed internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz RC
- Internal self calibration of 48 MHz RC for USB
- PLL for CPU clock
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USART, SPI supported
- Development support
- Serial wire debug supported
- Rich Analog peripherals
- 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps with 10 channels (down to 1.65 V)
- 12-bit 1 channel DAC with output buffers (down to 1.8 V)
- 2x ultra-low-power comparators (window mode and wake up capability, down to 1.65 V)
- Up to 14 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- 7-channel DMA controller, supporting ADC, SPI, I2C, USART, DAC, Timers, AES
- 8x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 crystal-less, battery charging detection and LPM
- 2x USART (ISO 7816, IrDA), 1x UART (low power)
- 3x SPI 16 Mbits/s
- Up to 2x I2C (SMBus/PMBus)
- 9x timers: 1x 16-bit with up to 4 channels, 2x 16-bit with up to 2 channels, 1x 16-bit ultra-low-power timer, 1x SysTick, 1x RTC, 1x 16-bit basic for DAC, and 2x watchdogs (independent/window)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- True RNG and firewall protection
- Hardware Encryption Engine AES 128-bit
- All packages are ECOPACK2
- Ultra-low-power platform
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||-||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
Package:UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55
UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。