The STM8L001J3 low-power microcontroller features the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations.
The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive in-application debugging and ultra fast Flash programming.
All STM8L001J3 microcontrollers feature low power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory. The 8-Kbyte devices embed data EEPROM.
The STM8L001J3 low power microcontroller is based on a generic set of state-of-the-art peripherals. The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.
All STM8L low power products are based on the same architecture with the same memory mapping and a coherent pinout.
- Main microcontroller features
- Supply voltage range 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption (Halt: 0.3 µA, Active-halt: 0.8 µA, Dynamic Run: 150 µA/MHz)
- STM8 Core with up to 16 CISC MIPS throughput
- Temp. range: -40 to 125 °C
- 8 Kbytes of Flash program including up to 2 Kbytes of data EEPROM
- Error correction code (ECC)
- Flexible write and read protection modes
- In-application and in-circuit programming
- Data EEPROM capability
- 1.5 Kbytes of static RAM
- Clock management
- Internal 16 MHz RC with fast wakeup time (typ. 4 µs)
- Internal low consumption 38 kHz RC driving both the IWDG and the AWU
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-low power POR/PDR
- Three low-power modes: Wait, Active-halt, Halt
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with software priority control
- Up to 6 external interrupt sources
- Up to 6 I/Os, all mappable on external interrupt vectors
- I/Os with programmable input pull-ups, high sink/source capability and one LED driver infrared output
- Two 16-bit general purpose timers (TIM2 and TIM3) with up and down counter and 1 channel (used as IC, OC, PWM)
- One 8-bit timer (TIM4) with 7-bit prescaler
- Infrared remote control (IR)
- Independent watchdog
- Auto-wakeup unit
- Beeper timer with 1, 2 or 4 kHz frequencies
- SPI synchronous serial interface
- Fast I2C Multimaster/slave 400 kHz
- UART with fractional baud rate generator
- 2 comparators with 1 input each
- Development support
- Hardware single wire interface module (SWIM) for fast on-chip programming and non intrusive debugging
- Main microcontroller features
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tube||SO-8||-40||125||CHINA||0.2071 / 10k|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-8||-40||125||CHINA||0.2071 / 10k|
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
0.2071 / 10k
Country of Origin