The ST25R HF reader series provides multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz NFC / RFID communications as ISO14443 Type A or B, ISO15693, ISO18092, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols.
They integrate an SPI interface for interface to a host microcontroller.
- The 95HF products are suitable for a wide spectrum of applications including identification, authentication, product configuration, access control, door locks and industrial tag readers.
- ST25R39xx devices provide a complete solution for payment and point of sale terminals (POS) with the ST25R3911B/12/13 boasting EMVCo & PBOC certifications while the ST25R3914/15 are full AEC-Q100 grade 1 automotive grade making them ideal for keyless entry and immobilizer applications. They are also ideal applications like access control, door locks and gaming.
The ST25RU UHF Rain RFID reader series provides multiprotocol support for the 840-960 MHz UHF band compliant with ISO18000 6c & b, ISO29143 and UHF EPC GEN2 RAIN standards.
- The ST25RU39xx devices are optimized for solutions for supply chain and logistics applications, asset tracking, cold chain management and a variety of IoT based applications.
- NFC Forum
- EMVCo & PBOC
- Rain Alliance
- 13.56MHz HF interface
- 840-960MHz UHF
- Very High Bit Rate
- Automatic Antenna tuning
- Operating temperature -40°C to 125°C
Best-In-Class Reader IP
- High Output power (up to 1.4W)
- High Receiver sensitvity
- Capacitive / Inductive Wake Up
- Low power operation & Standby
- Dense Reader Mode (DRM)
- Evaluation boards
- Antenna Design Tool
- Associated software
- ST community