The ST25R3912/3 are highly integrated NFC Initiators / HF Reader ICs, including the analog front end (AFE) and a highly integrated data framing system for ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) initiator, ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) active target, ISO 14443A and B reader (including high bit rates), ISO 15693 reader and FeliCa™ reader. Implementation of other standard and custom protocols like MIFARE™ Classic is possible using the AFE and implementing framing in the external microcontroller (Stream and Transparent modes).
The ST25R3912/3 are positioned perfectly for the infrastructure side of the NFC system, where users need optimal RF performance and flexibility combined with low power.
Thanks to automatic antenna tuning (AAT) technology (ST25R3913 only), the device is optimized for applications with directly driven antennas. The ST25R3912/3 are alone in the domain of HF reader ICs as they contain two differential low impedance (1 Ohm) antenna drivers.
The ST25R3912/3 include several features that make them very suited for low power applications. The presence of a card can be detected by performing a measurement of amplitude or phase of signal on antenna LC tank, and comparing it to the stored reference. They also contain a low power RC oscillator and wake-up timer that can be used to wake up the system after a defined time period, and to check for the presence of a tag using one or more low power detection techniques (phase or amplitude).
The ST25R3912/3 are designed to operate from a wide (2.4 V to 5.5 V) power supply range; peripheral interface IO pins support power supply range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V.
- ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) Active P2P
- ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693 and FeliCa™
- Support HBR up to 848 kbit/s PICC to PCD and PCD to PICC framing
- Inductive sensing - Wake-up
- Automatic antenna tuning system providing tuning of antenna LC tank (ST25R3913 only)
- Automatic modulation index adjustment
- AM and PM (I/Q) demodulator channels with automatic selection
- Up to 1 W in case of differential output
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- Transparent and Stream modes to implement MIFARE™ Classic compliant or other custom protocols
- Possibility of driving two antennas in single ended mode
- Oscillator input capable of operating with 13.56 MHz or 27.12 MHz crystal with fast start-up
- 6 Mbit/s SPI with 96 bytes FIFO
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- ST25R3912: VFQFPN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package with wettable flanks
- ST25R3913: QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
- WLCSP, 3.0 mm x 2.8 mm package (ST25R3912 only)
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 5X5X1 32L WETTABLE FLANKS||工业||Ecopack2|
VFQFPN 5X5X1 32L WETTABLE FLANKS
RoHS Compliance Grade
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.